We gravitate to a life on two wheels because we've noticed that as we develop on the bike other areas of our lives start to change as well -- our focus improves, we get stronger, become courageous; and learn to be true team players.
SkyFlash is a diverse team. We are mothers, surgeons, students, accountants, web developers, nurses, and scientists --just to name a few. We range in age from 16 to 60, and our team has all abilities represented from our elite and masters racers, to women brand new to cycling.
Since 2004, SkyFlash Racing has encouraged women to ride and race throughout Southern California on the road, dirt, and track; through clinics and group rides. We had a great 2016 racing season with over 50 podiums!
2016 Season Highlights
- 2016 Rio Paralympics- Women’s 3000m Individual Pursuit- Bronze
- 2016 Rio Paralympics- Women’s Time Trial- Bronze
- SCNCA State Team Time Trial Champions
- Kenda Cup Series Junior Women- 1st Place
- SCNCA State Masters 35+ Champion
- SCNCA State Track Championships - 2nd Place Team Sprint and Sprint
We are looking forward to a great 2017 !!
Help us continue to grow women's racing and riding in Southern California.