At SkyFlash Racing, a 501c3 non-profit, we are helping to pave the way for women’s cycling in Southern California. Through cycling, we develop strong female leaders and we empower our riders to help make a difference in the sport. We are one of the longest running cycling organizations in Southern California, formed in 2004, and we now support over 40 women on the road, track and trails.
We had a great 2016 racing season with over 50 podiums!
2016 Season Highlights
- 2016 Rio Paralympics- Women’s 3000m Individual Pursuit- Bronze
- 2016 Rio Paralympics- Women’s Time Trial- Bronze
- SCNCA State Team Time Trial Champions
- Kenda Cup Series Junior Women- 1st Place
- SCNCA State Masters 35+ Champion
- SCNCA State Track Championships - 2nd Place Team Sprint and Sprint
Help us continue to grow women's racing and riding in Southern California.